Papercrafts * Cricut Projects & cutfiles * Gypsy Cutflies* Tutorials * Organizers * Ideas

Monday, August 9, 2010

Gift Basket

This is a little basket of creative cheer for a friend's mother-in-law. She's just had knee surgery and is in need of something to do. (Hospitals drive me crazy too so I felt the need to help out!) She likes to make cards so I put together examples of 3 different cards for her to make. Two for Christmas and one set of Thank You cards. Total of 36 cards. All the paper is cut and stamped. She will do the coloring and assembly ~ everything needed is in the basket ~ markers, glue stick, pop dots, small ink pad, even the envelopes. I also found a small Domino game so I tossed that in too.
This is the front of the large magnetic tag/card I made for her. Sentiment was typed on my computer. It says, "Be patient, follow Doctor's orders, and in no time at all..." The brad was made with I-Top. Shapes cut with nesties.

Here is the inside of the card. It says, "you'll feel like dancin', dancin', you'll dance the night away"  I just love this dancin' granny! So sassy and happy! She is a digital image by Mo Manning. The sentiment was typed on my computer. (I like to do things quick and easy!)
Here are pics of the cards she can make. Simple but fun!





No comments: